Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: For UB!  (Read 610 times)

Kohai

• Drake
  • Sup.
    • View Profile
For UB!
« on: March 24, 2016, 05:13:18 PM »
I was thinking of a couple things to do for him. Here is what I got so far, I have been sitting here all day thinking of somethings we can do for him.

1) Ironman Challenge, make it an annual thing or something, we all make new toons, level them 1-100 solo, with only quest rewards, no BoAs, no dungeon finder, no help, no parties. This could take some time to do and we could do it once a year for an Annual Unbreakable Challenge or Unbreakable Ironman Challenge.

2) This one would take some help from panda. We lets say finish all of HFC in 2 nights again and we take some time on Thursday and make a raid group and take over stormwind for him and panda can log one of his toons sitting in the throne of Stormwind and we all can /kneel to him and take a screenshot, or something.

Any other ideas to do something for him in game are welcome!

Anklebiterz

• Drake
    • View Profile
Re: For UB!
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2016, 06:48:54 PM »
*shudder* I liek the unbreakable idea alot. im jsut sad it was kohais

Unbeefable

• Aspects
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2016, 04:05:58 AM »
Hey Kohai!

I like the idea! I'm just now reading this thread and I'm sorry I didn't see it sooner. What a honorable way to remember UB by! Thank you for suggesting it!

-Pandakeys

Bondok

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2017, 11:07:50 AM »
I didn't know UB personally but he was an inspiration in Vanilla and on.

Just a thought, but is there a title: Unbreakable in game?
If not, what if we start a poll to write up his story and dedicate one of the activities noted below or whatever the Guild decides.

The story we come up with, we send to Blizzard (if nobody knows anyone there, I can send to one of the old designers who probably can get in front of someone who can make a decision).

Hopefully we can push to get that title created on his behalf. I'd sport it and we can see if there's a specific achievement (requiring a hunter or something) that can earn it?

just a thought

UPDATE:
Just read through the memorial site and I'll send this out to Tiffany at Blizz.
I think the story of the Warrior is amazing from UB's perspective.

http://www.anthonykwanlee.com/unbreakable-letter

If we could think of a way to get the "unbreakable" title, let me know.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 11:29:32 AM by Bondok »

Bondok

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2017, 12:42:27 PM »
*Update*
Hi All:

I was able to connect in with my friend who use to some of the 3D modeling at Blizzard.
She told me yesterday that she sent UB's story to the Producer she worked with at Blizzard!

Nothing in stone but hopefully we can get some movement to see if there's something officially that could be built in WoW.

Hopefully more to come soon.

Rene