Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Welcome to the Aspects please introduce yourself! v2  (Read 32751 times)

Asteri

• Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to the Aspects please introduce yourself! v2
« Reply #90 on: March 04, 2015, 08:03:15 PM »
Asteri here!  Or you can call me Josh if you wish.. that may be a bad idea, last raid had 6 Josh's  (wtf right??)  Uhm.. ok so yea.  Im 31, live in Phoenix.  Other than World of Warcraft I play League of Legends, Diablo 3 and have like 80 games on Steam.  I also love sports (Patriots, Red Sox, Carolina Hurricanes, NC State), EDM, im gay and my boyfriends name is also Josh.. (2 interesting facts I suppose). 

I have played Warcraft since Burning Crusade though I never stepped into a raid until Naxx 80.  First raiding character was a DK.. quickly changed to a Disc Priest that I still play on the side, then started maining Balance around the ToC days.  Im pretty shy and reserved until I get more comfortable in the raid, then you wont get me to shutup.  Oh and smoke weed erryday <3
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 08:06:34 PM by Asteri »

Lucineia

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 04, 2015, 09:24:39 PM »
hi josh

i like your sig

you can call me luci

Asteri

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 05, 2015, 04:59:20 PM »
Thanks Luci!  I took me about 20mins yesterday lol.  I wanted something more customized or creative but ill take this for now! 

Such as this old sig i did for my alliance druid back in Cataclysm
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v245/ncstateboi27/Dropdabass.png

Lucineia

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 05, 2015, 07:36:40 PM »
lol drop da bass

Crown

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 28, 2015, 04:25:43 PM »
Hey guys, I'm Mike. My character is Grromak.I am 18 years old and I am a Senior in high school. I live in Los Angeles California, and I'm originally from Bucharest Romania. I play a Arms Warrior. I play WoW, League of Legends, Starcraft II and Payday 2. I like sports like Boxing and MMA and Football. When I'm not playing video games I read a lot of books to increase my financial IQ and to invest in myself. I am currently trying to join FA. See you guys in-game.

dr_canaan

• emergency medicine, MD, CCFP(EM)
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 10, 2016, 12:03:27 PM »
Hi all, Canaan here from Ontario, Canada.

I am 48 yrs. old and I have been an emergency medicine physician in a major urban hospital for the last 21 yrs.

I have a 25 yrs. old son who is currently in college studying computer graphic design and wants to work for Blizzard eventually as a graphic artist - go figure!

I was recruited by Murdoc not as a raider but as a gatherer and craftsman for the Guild.  I find it relaxing to turn up the 80's tunes and gather mats & craft items that may be of use to the raiding side of the Guild.

My main toon is an ilvl 704, Troll, Hunter - Sonofgerzzak - please feel free to say, "Hi" if you see me.

Your guild record and achievements are impressive, I am glad to be a part of the team!

Doc Canaan, MD, CCFP(EM)

Nowonn

• Drake
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 14, 2016, 04:52:53 PM »
Delayed reaction but welcome! I myself don't raid anymore and just potter around like a retired old granny!
'I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.'

Dyrimar

• Drake
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 18, 2016, 02:28:14 AM »
just potter around like a retired old granny!
choked on my midnight coffee there!
King for a day, fool for a lifetime

Lølly

• Drake
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 13, 2016, 01:47:40 AM »
Lølly here, My name is Kirsten. I live in MO but am planning on moving at some point for work. I will turn 33 the day after legion launches. I graduated with a BSBA for human resource management. I am a single parent of an awesome future gamer who is 6 years old. She is the light of my life. I am also half Korean half Caucasian so you might randomly hear me talk about kimchee or something haha.

I like to read a lot and my fave series of all time was the dragonlance series. My fave show of all time was Avatar the last air bender.

I like to play hearthstone but only for tavern brawl. I used to play other games such as EQ and Age of Conan. I have been gaming for about 16 years.

I am a pretty friendly person, so if you need a team member for a group or help killing stuff, message me!!!

Neatotaquito

• Drake
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 13, 2016, 08:05:49 PM »
Hey there!  Its Neatoooooo, AKA Michael.  Im originally from the Chicagoland area, but right now Im living in Florida.  I work as a chef at a small Italian restaurant.  If you ever need some good recipes.  I love gaming!  Its one of my favorite things.  Particularly WoW raiding right now, but recently Ive been embracing my mega nerd and getting back into Oldschool Runescape again!  If ya wanna know more, hit me up!  Always glad to make a new friend.

Atigeve

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 25, 2016, 06:25:46 PM »
Hello!!

Name is Atigeve, friends call me Tig, um... HI!  So yeah Ill introduce myself with a brief history.   I started WoW during WotLK, mained druid (feral and boomkin) and DK (blood and Unholy).  Ended up leaving around the middle of Cata, came back at the end of MoP and played about month into WoD but didnt have that many people to play with, or a reason to push myself so I left.  Im now back, with a huge desire to play and be damn good at what I do.  Im having a bit of trouble decideding on class.  I do have a 100 dk, 100 monk, 100 druid on Thunderhorn, and an 85 Druid and DK on my original server of Sargaras.  Murdoc is a friend of mine and the main reason i started over here on Hyjal. 

Sythe

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 17, 2016, 11:19:09 AM »
Greetings All!
Hrmm never know what to say in these posts. In honor of Rogue One coming out. In a land long long ago in a far off patch there was a dwarf pally, who traveled the world vanquishing evil raid bosses. No evil on Azeroth could stop the pally and his friends, for their magic and purpose was pure and holy. After many battles and overcoming many obstacles, all of Azeroth knew peace once again. And then the fel came to our world and wrecked havoc. The pally gathered his allies and marched through the portal to give battle to the mighty fel and their overlord Illidan. A great battle was fought at the Black Temple of Illidan. In the end Illidian was vanquished but at a great cost, for he has succeeded in planting the seed of corruption in the pally. Overtime the corruption grew and overtook the pally's will and mind. In fear and hatred, the pally withdrew from the world of mortals and magic. In the darkness,  dormant he waited and waited; and the fel consumed him. Long he waited for when the world would once again call to him. Then one day the world called to him to once again fight the fel and their leader Gul'dan. But the pally would emerge from the darkness not as a pally but as Scythç the warlock.

Shuttlestomp

• And the cow says...
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 18, 2017, 11:33:39 AM »
Greetings and Salutations

My name is Kate. My main toon is Shuttlestomp.  I was a hardcore raider for many years (WotLK thru Pandas) and had to hang up my weapons due to RL taking over. I was a bartender for the years through my raiding days and when I moved to a day job as a Bail Bondsman, I couldn't balance both schedules. Ended up unsubbing for a while during WoD and when I resubbed prior to Legion, all the familiar faces I knew in my previous guild had gone to greener pastures. While I have been enjoying Legion immensely, I wasn't really enjoying the atmosphere I was in. Looking through my friends list... apparently  I know a few friendly faces here in FA from past raiding groups (Paragon and TF) and got an thankfully was able to get an FnF invite through Jacob. So here I am. My main toon and love is my warrior. Always has and always will be. I have dabbled in some priest healing in PVP but have yet to get her up to speed in this expansion. I am usually on most evenings when I am off work and am available for mythics, dungeons, alt raids ect. Fridays and Saturdays are my days off and am usually on most of the day. Looking forward to getting to knowing you all and having some fun.